Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

lets see your setup fire (emergency) lights on 1st gen

Old 02-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
lets see your setup fire (emergency) lights on 1st gen

Lets see your setup
Old 02-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post
subd
we're not aloud to have them anyways.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
subd! I don't have "fire" lights per-se, but I do have an amber setup I'll post later. I have a voltex traffic advisor in the rear and 2 amber sho-me lights hidden in the grille.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea I know, my buddy in texas had lights and siren's in his dodge, it was so cool!
Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #9
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
mine are legal as im on a local fire dept
Old 02-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #10
Whaaat?
Jay W. is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Vounteer Fireman: Walker McElmoyle #16
Name: Jay
Jay W.'s Tacoma Gallery
No good pics right now, but I've got 2 LEDs in the grill, and a Mini-Phantom at the top of the windshield. This weekend (hopefully), there will be 4 lights going on the sides, and back of the toolbox.. I'll try and snap some pics then.

Here's a post from the Lighting forum---> http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...-lighting.html

And before somebody jumps my case, in my area, we are allowed to run emergency lighting on POVs as long as it is visible 360 degrees around the vehicle.. I live in a rural area and work a lot of wrecks, I'm first on scene sometimes, the lights come in handy.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i have emergency strobes on my truck for when we are chasing at a race... interestingly, i was at the scene of a fatal car vs. pedestrian accident and used my truck to block the intersection while tending to the victim and waiting for emergency vehicles to respond...

the officers on scene never said anything to me about the lights, in fact, they even turned them off for me to save my battery... although i suspect any other situation on street, i would get in trouble for using them...

here is a vid of my lights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4daHSawtE
Old 02-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
used to have them, never used 'em so I took them out.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #13
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i have emergency strobes on my truck for when we are chasing at a race... interestingly, i was at the scene of a fatal car vs. pedestrian accident and used my truck to block the intersection while tending to the victim and waiting for emergency vehicles to respond...

the officers on scene never said anything to me about the lights, in fact, they even turned them off for me to save my battery... although i suspect any other situation on street, i would get in trouble for using them...

here is a vid of my lights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ4daHSawtE
I dont know if you would get in trouble, its just about like any work truck that works next to the road has them, like the landscaping truck at work has them.
Idk but the laws might be different.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If anyone has some amber lights they want to sell I would be interested.
I just got some SpeedTech Lights. They are way cool. Going to try to weld mounts onto the cage tomorrow and get them installed.

Check them out, not horribly priced either
Old 02-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #16
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nah, you won't get in trouble for amber. I work LE in SC and Amber is good, some volunteer FD guys would use their red's to help us sometimes.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #17
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i figured i was ok with my ambers... its my white strobes im a lil weary about....

i guess so long as i don't use them in conjunction with my P.A. i will be ok... haha
Old 02-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #18
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
I just got some SpeedTech Lights. They are way cool. Going to try to weld mounts onto the cage tomorrow and get them installed.

Check them out, not horribly priced either
Who did you go through for your SpeedTechs? Or did you go through them directly?
Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #19
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
unfortunately I'm thinking of doing an amber set-up, legal and cool.. hopefully
Are we allowed amber and white? I keep meaning to ask the RCMP guys while at work, but keep forgetting. I'd like to have some amber and whites.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #20

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzak88 View Post
Are we allowed amber and white? I keep meaning to ask the RCMP guys while at work, but keep forgetting. I'd like to have some amber and whites.
I don't know for sure, but I think so, anyone can have amber, and white isn't much different than headlights...