Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

kumho road venture mt's

Old 02-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
kumho road venture mt's

im looking at getting the kumho road venture mt kl71's 285/75/16's next week havent seen much on the forums about them. Whos got them?
Old 02-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think too many folks here do. I was asking around TW about a year ago and didn't get much responce. Ended up gettin some AT's.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #3
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
I don't think too many folks here do. I was asking around TW about a year ago and didn't get much responce. Ended up gettin some AT's.

yea i didnt think so but i know trd7 has some and he likes them and ive seen a truck in town with them they look good but hows the performance?
Old 02-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
always tinkering
bowyer2002 is a jewel in the roughbowyer2002 is a jewel in the roughbowyer2002 is a jewel in the roughbowyer2002 is a jewel in the rough

bowyer2002's Tacoma Gallery
We just put a set on my cousins 2000 Taco and he really likes them.
I am getting them in the next month or so as my Coopers are wearing out (63K) and the price is right on the Kumho's.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are 285/75/16's. So far I love them. The noise isn't bad and the mileage is doing good so far. I haven't really got to test them much offroad, but from what I have done with them, they did great. Here are a couple pics.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If by steal you mean, buy one just like it, then go for it.They are awesome, but your not getting mine, I like it way to much lol.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
If by steal you mean, buy one just like it, then go for it.They are awesome, but your not getting mine, I like it way to much lol.

my piggy bank doesnt have that much money left in it!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #9

Don't worry, your not the only one. Between this truck and my other little truck that you see in the top pic, mine stays emptied lol.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I ALMOST went with these tires until I found out what country they were made in. Then my logic kicked in and told me if I'm going to already drop minimum $600 why not spend a $150 more and the get THE best tires for the money so I went with Goodyear Duratracs and really glad I made that decision.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #12
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
I ALMOST went with these tires until I found out what country they were made in. Then my logic kicked in and told me if I'm going to already drop minimum $600 why not spend a $150 more and the get THE best tires for the money so I went with Goodyear Duratracs and really glad I made that decision.
Excellent decision!! Oh...

Old 03-21-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
djford193 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
djford193's Tacoma Gallery
i have em, they are baddass in every way i have just over 4000 miles no signs of uneven wear or any wear at all they perform amazing in the mud!! and theyre a good price and a badass tread pattern
Old 03-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #17
vantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nice
vantaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set, sitting in my garage....i took them off to put on BGF at ko's

i'll put the MT's back on when i go play in the mud during summer...or i'm going to sell them

for our weather up here, lots of rain, the kuhmo's sucked
Old 03-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #18

Yea I have definitely noticed they aren't very good in the rain. I just about lost it on the interstate a couple weeks ago. I downshifted to go around someone and they broke loose. They did it a couple times and I finally gave up and just stayed behind the person. I was running about 60mph and only downshifted to 4th.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #19
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
where are they made?
Old 03-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #20
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
where are they made?

Made in China & Korea.