Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

need help with keyless entry remote program

Old 02-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
George Rockwell will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
George Rockwell's Tacoma Gallery
need help with keyless entry remote program

Hi i did search, i have tried to program my new remote for my 03 tacoma, with the door open key on off think, NO LUCK , i have 3 different type remotes, i have two with out red light and one from a tacoma with red light, please some one help me with this, Thanks.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
are the remotes the correct ones for your truck? Do you have a FOB that works and the ones your trying to program are the same part#?
Old 02-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
tacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoteacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoteacher's Tacoma Gallery
Remote not working

Just purchased truck used, remote not working. Changed battery, still doesn't work. Help!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
George Rockwell will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
George Rockwell's Tacoma Gallery
Its the one with the light, the remote i bought is from same year tacoma. it does not want to program,. its like at the end steps i push the button the doors lock 4 times every time i push the button down, open the door and nothing.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
if you can't get that too work. i just installed a audiovox Model # AA-925. you can find it on amazon for 22.00.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:44 AM   #6
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Rockwell View Post
Its the one with the light, the remote i bought is from same year tacoma. it does not want to program,. its like at the end steps i push the button the doors lock 4 times every time i push the button down, open the door and nothing.
My brother had the same problem with his highlander. After going through the process 3 or 4 times, after he didn't get the confirmation, he just held down the two buttons out of frustration and it worked. Seems silly, but it might be worth a shot. Good luck.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #7
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
you can have different keyless systems in the same year and model vehicle. Have to find out if remote your trying to program goes with keyless system in vehicle