Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weather Tech floor matts???

Old 02-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Justaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Justaco's Tacoma Gallery
Question Weather Tech floor matts???

So are the weather tech floor liner mats really worth $80 or is there another option for less
Old 02-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaco View Post
So are the weather tech floor liner mats really worth $80 or is there another option for less
There are tons of options for less
Old 02-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
My buddy got some for his new GMC. There nice but I would bet there are ones just as good for alot less.

I bought some from Walmart, just the cheap rubber ones and they have never leaked or spilled anything on my carpet! But they dont look as good as the weather tech's!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Idk if try are yet. I sold mine and just ordered my weathertechs. Should be in here i few days!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I have weather tech digital fit floor liners in my legacy and they're the schiznit.

In the tacoma I have the LL Bean Waterhogs (given to me as a gift 10 years ago) and I love them, they're fine.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yes. Way worth the price IMO.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #7
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaco View Post
Are there other options, absolutely.

I got my digi fits through one of the group buys, forget how much I paid, but it was worth every penny. They look awesome, but also serve a very functional purpose. I'm happy I have them when I get in my truck with muddy boots. I've also spill a cup of coffee on 2 separate occasions on my floor board and they saved my carpet.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:54 AM   #8
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely love my weathertechs!!! But if the money is a big downer for you, be patient and wait for a group buy. I made 2 different buys and the last one bought them for 2 friends. One with an F150 and another with a Yukon. They all look great and everyone loves them!!! You can also call town and country toyota. I talked to David the other day and he said they can get them for a good deal as well. Here is his contact info or you can PM him...hamdavid

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 02-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
Justaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Justaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks guys! I think i am gunna just buy the weathertechs they look good and are very practical
Old 02-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
Reppin' BC
kyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
kyle39's Tacoma Gallery
Digi Fits are unreal, talk about keeping your inside clean in the winter....

Just remove, spray and dry, brand new every time!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #11
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
The Weathertech floor liners and worth every dime to me. I've used a lot of different things over the years and these are by far the best.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #12
wvtradbow is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
wvtradbow's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set today,I hope they're everything they're supposed to, because Damn,they're expensive for the front an rear.....
Old 02-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #13
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, definitely worth the cost. They are good quality and you don't have to worry about getting them dirty at all like the carpet, just simply pull 'em out and spray them off and they look like new again. Simple as that rather than having to shampoo the carpet one's if you get some mud stuck in them...
Old 02-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #14
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
How thick are the waethertech's? The footing with the original floor matts seems tight already for me, at least when wearing my boots. Just wondering how different they would be than the floor matts. And do the ones that have the wt's use them alone, or do you put the matts on top until you need to remove them for mud and such? I like the idea of them but do like the carpet floor matt also.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #15
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I use them alone, they are actually thinner than the original floor mats, and fit is unreal. Worth the $$$
Old 02-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #16
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Let me recommend Liners instead of mats. I got a pair of Husky Liners for xmas and they have been great this winter.. I like how they fit the contour of the floor so well, hold a lot of melted snow, and dont get in the way at all.

whatever brand you goo with, look into the liners.. $.02
Old 09-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
vitaminease is on a distinguished road
Name: Dom
vitaminease's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the weathertechs only come in 3 colors: black, tan, and grey. My interior seems to be colored a blue-grey sort of color, and I was wondering how well the grey weathertechs match up to the stock blue-grey color of the interior.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #18
veg hed is on a distinguished road
Army: Red Leg
veg hed's Tacoma Gallery
My biggest complaint about the weather techs is that on the drivers side the mats don't go up the fire wall behind the pedals enough. Every time I take them out to clean them there is about a 3 inch strip of dirt, or dead grass, or whatever behind my pedals. Of course the other 90% of the floorboard is fine but I just wish they would extend a little further up behind the pedals. That's my .02