Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ice Fishing Tacos...Post pics!

Old 03-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Ice Fishing Tacos...Post pics!

Used to fish with a 93 Dodge Cummins4X4....now I have a Taco for the late ice when it is good and thick!!

Here is a pic of my Taco's first trip to Lake Simcoe....she brought home a nice feed of Yellow Perch!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
That's cool, there's no way in hell I would drive my taco onto ice! I would be way to nervous it would fall through and be a new fish home.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

4-6 " I walk....6-12" I use my ATV....12" plus the truck is fine(provided it is "good" ice)

20 plus inches in this picture!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
How long does it take to slide into your secret spot when driving on top of the ice? lol
Old 03-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #6

How bout this Nissan owner....I saw this happen and could not believe it!!

This is a boat lift where I live and he drove right into it...almost took a dunk.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #7
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
haha I bet that puckered up his a$$hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarioyota View Post

This is a boat lift where I live and he drove right into it...almost took a dunk.

Old 03-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #8
Silvatacoma is on a distinguished road
Silvatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ice fishing looks fun!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Makes me wonder how bad it was damaged after the got it back on the road
Old 03-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Used to fish with a 93 Dodge Cummins4X4....now I have a Taco for the late ice when it is good and thick!!

Here is a pic of my Taco's first trip to Lake Simcoe....she brought home a nice feed of Yellow Perch!
Looks fun man, way to warm for that here. You have no idea how long ive been looking for a cooler like those.