Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

so i found this on CL

Old 03-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
so i found this on CL

and i traded my tailgate for it which i think is a good deal cause i never haul anything and now i dont have to haul other peoples shit cause i have no room
plus i wanted a new rear bumper and tire carrier.. its just a start but i thought it was pretty sweet
Attached Thumbnails
so i found this on CL-img_20110305_103554.jpg  
Old 03-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
not yet, im gunna work on that next week when i get time
Old 03-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
Curious how it turns out. Especially connection to the frame, license plate holder, reciever hitch (if you have a tow package). Post detailed pics as you progress!
Old 03-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #5

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
im planning on getting myself a bolt on hitch and ill weld brackets from that to the bumper part and then im going to well the bed mount part down to the crossmember
Old 03-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
and i traded my tailgate for it which i think is a good deal cause i never haul anything and now i dont have to haul other peoples shit cause i have no room
plus i wanted a new rear bumper and tire carrier.. its just a start but i thought it was pretty sweet

THAT. IS. AWWWEESSSSOOOMMME!
Old 03-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #7
Banned
toothaker1219 is on a distinguished road
toothaker1219's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick!! Weld it to the frame and it'll look even better!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:34 PM   #8

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Once its all welded in I'm going to integrate it into the roll bar I wanna make which will eventually cage the whole truck... down the road atleast these gas prices are putting a real dent in my mod money
Old 03-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #9

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised no one mentioned anything about my noosed skeleton mod lol
Old 03-05-2011, 11:39 PM   #10
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
I'm surprised no one mentioned anything about my noosed skeleton mod lol
I saw that. Nice.