Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

magna flow or flow master

Old 03-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
Cool magna flow or flow master

which one is the best? just did the 6" deck plate mod with the K&N.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know which one is the best but i like my flowmaster, it gives out a nice throaty sound but not to a degree that it drives ya nuts when peelin down the highway. gives a slightly better HP and MPG gain to.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #3

Sweet thanks my brother has the flow master on his 95 taco it just needs more throat so it's like idk
Old 03-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #5

Yeah I am going to whate for more post to make my mined so hopefully soon I will get one
Old 03-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitroc View Post
i dont know which one is the best but i like my flowmaster, it gives out a nice throaty sound but not to a degree that it drives ya nuts when peelin down the highway. gives a slightly better HP and MPG gain to.

i dont know which one is the best but i like my magnaflow, it gives out a nice throaty sound but not to a degree that it drives ya nuts when peelin down the highway. gives a slightly better HP and MPG gain to.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
Avsguy33 is on a distinguished road
Avsguy33's Tacoma Gallery
I just has a super 40 welded in my stock piping and it has a good sound to it. Little throatier than stock but still fairly tame.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #8
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
flow 40s are deep but not loud sounds good on a taco!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 07:18 PM   #9
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
have a magnaflow, i like it. the flowmaster on my buds truck sounds too loud for a taco.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...dio-video.html
Old 03-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry about ^^^^ that......it's cool

Carry on gentlemen.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #13
mx04taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
mx04taco's Tacoma Gallery
I had a magnaflow and recently just swapped in a flowmaster 40 in its place. The flowmaster has a MUCH throatier sound than the magna. I prefer the flowmaster most definitely.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #14

Ok I'm doing the flowmaster thanks all
Old 03-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #15
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Why flows or magna? Why not something different?
Old 03-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #16
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
NEITHER. They both are mediocre when compare to Aero Turbine.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #17
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'd like to see a dyno chart where a aftermarket muffler added any HP
Old 03-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #18
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i dont know which one is the best but i like my flowmaster,.... gives a slightly better HP and MPG gain to.
Dyno testing by chris4x4 actually showed the the flowmaster led to a HP DECREASE on his truck.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #20
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Dyno testing by chris4x4 actually showed the the flowmaster led to a HP DECREASE on his truck.
must be just an allusion then given your driving habits when you want to hear the rumble sound.