Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Boot Slide mod. No more blowing cv boots.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:02 AM   #61
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Nahhhhh. You didn't really read what I wrote. That's ok though. I'm done too. Got it now. Sealant worthless...cutting boot good.

Edit because Tapatalk really sucks some
times!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #62
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
Now that has been said…I keep “going” with this because I have yet to see a reason to use sealant other than “..well I used it and nothing happened so you should too” I have tried to at least explain why I believe you shouldn’t use it and no one has really tried to prove me wrong other than telling me about their personal experience. In retro spec nothing beats experience, nothing. I feel it didn’t work for pAP because he didn’t use the hose clamps. If you want to use factory clamps and sealant go ahead if you use hose clamps you wont need sealant, my truck is proof, my dads truck is proof as are many other trucks here on Tacoma world. All done sorry guys
SHUT UP!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #64
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
SHUT UP!!!!!!!

i am so sorry i hurt your feelings i wont voice my opinion anymore around you. YOU DONT EVEN OWN A GEN 1 GET THE F**** OUT!!!!! see i can be mean too! have a nice day cranky

EDIT: you cant come up with anything better to say than shut up?? after i type all that shit you seem to love to quote every time you post.

btw: i actually like your truck seriously...NOW BACK TO ARGUING GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #66
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I say all that I can to you with out arguing. And yes this is in the 1st gen section but its not 1st gen specific. you were telling pap all kinds of shit about his 2nd gen.

Not trying to argue.. I'm sick of reading your arguments already.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #67
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I say all that I can to you with out arguing. And yes this is in the 1st gen section but its not 1st gen specific. you were telling pap all kinds of shit about his 2nd gen.

Not trying to argue.. I'm sick of reading your arguments already.
then don't read them dumb ass gesh duh!. I wasn't giving pAP shit i gave him credit multiple times. I don't consider this arguing as i do an elevated discussion i never directly bashed hated on or what ever you want to call it on pAP....end of story

(pAP, if i did bash or hate on you in anyway i apologize i didn't mean i to come off that way, i don't believe i did but just in case )
Old 09-16-2011, 12:12 AM   #68
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I just went out and loosened my hose clamps and added more sealant, you mad bro?
Old 09-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #69

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
then don't read them dumb ass gesh duh!. I wasn't giving pAP shit i gave him credit multiple times. I don't consider this arguing as i do an elevated discussion i never directly bashed hated on or what ever you want to call it on pAP....end of story

(pAP, if i did bash or hate on you in anyway i apologize i didn't mean i to come off that way, i don't believe i did but just in case )
still arguing. Just stop. youve made your point. yes you did give him shit, if you think you didnt then you are even dumber than you have already shown us.

and yea.. when you keep posting nonsense in a good thread, people will have to read it.

go shit somewhere else
Old 09-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I just went out and loosened my hose clamps and added more sealant, you mad bro?
well if you knew how to read you would know I don't care. clearly you can't do that so no I'm not mad. learn to read and follow a thread and you would know that...I like till you waited for the big boys to argue before you came back. so welcome back and let's try to grow up. trying to piss me off via internet? real cool bro totally wish I could do that.... Ohh wait I already did, I just did it better without sounding like a little kid
Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #71

Quote:
still arguing. Just stop. youve made your point. yes you did give him shit, if you think you didnt then you are even dumber than you have already shown us.

and yea.. when you keep posting nonsense in a good thread, people will have to read it.

go shit somewhere else
I'm sorry I forced you to read my horrible posts. you have let to Legit reason for using sealant. and unlike others here I tend to try to stay some what on topic... so until you prove me wrong or someone else does I'm sticking to my opinion. guess what!?! you can have an opinion too! welcome to the real world please grow up and instead of filling threads with your resentment towards competion. you put sealant on and your boots held. do it the way I originally described ( I was the one that originally posted the simpler alternative to the OP ttora boot mod. ) and you won't need it. you can use it but you don't need it ( back to hose clamps vs. factory clamps here)

I have been pushing this I know but at this point I don't care about sealant anymore. I find it amazingly funny that your getting this mad over lubing up our shafts? my shaft works fine without lube, if you need help don't feel bad lube the shit out of your shaft. what ever makes you happy hotshot.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #72
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
my shaft doesnt work without lube...

Old 09-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #73
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
well if you knew how to read you would know I don't care. clearly you can't do that so no I'm not mad. learn to read and follow a thread and you would know that...I like till you waited for the big boys to argue before you came back. so welcome back and let's try to grow up. trying to piss me off via internet? real cool bro totally wish I could do that.... Ohh wait I already did, I just did it better without sounding like a little kid
I'm not going to lie, that's a rather splendoriffic story bro. Would you care to tell it again?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #74
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not going to lie, that's a rather COOL story bro. Would you care to tell it again?
Fixed
Old 09-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #75
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Fixed
Fixed

Sorry, I tried sealing my keyboard and now some of the keys are sticking.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:45 PM   #76
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Fixed

Sorry, I tried sealing my keyboard and now some of the keys are sticking.
mhmm sealing it so shit doesn't fall between the keys?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #77
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
mhmm sealing it so shit doesn't fall between the keys?
Well, there really wasn't a need for it, but I figured I would so I could tell everyone else to do it.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #78
Street glide or die

Quote:
Well, there really wasn't a need for it, but I figured I would so I could tell everyone else to do it.
Geniuse now tilt your screen back
Old 09-16-2011, 07:49 PM   #79
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Geniuse now tilt your screen back
Old 09-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #80
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I lube my shaft every night...