Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st gen rear tube bumper build

Old 03-29-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen rear tube bumper build

I used round material and flat material, fired up the welder and did my thang. Here are some pics. Dude will be painting and installing it soon and I'll be sure to get some pics of it on the truck.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Attached Thumbnails
1st gen rear tube bumper build-017.jpg   1st gen rear tube bumper build-020.jpg  
Old 03-29-2011, 02:25 AM   #2
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
love it.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:31 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Spazzy.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that thing LOOKS BEEFY lol! Nice work...now build one for a 2nd gen
Old 03-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Holy heck Brian I love it! I wanna see it installed and you thought about making a wrap around version?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
I like that one almost as much as the one you had built me.

Ill be calling you soon Brian, Want to start looking at the front bumper. Also want to get those sliders remounted as a weld on.

Keep up the good work brother,
Old 03-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
how much will you be selling them for?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #11
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
x2
Old 03-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
That is sexy as shit!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #14
blackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blackwidow2009's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I used round material and flat material, fired up the welder and did my thang. Here are some pics. Dude will be painting and installing it soon and I'll be sure to get some pics of it on the truck.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DUDE THAT LOOKS INCREADIBLE AND STRONG!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR A REAR "BUMPER GUARD" FOR MY 2ND GEN. ANY PLANS ON MAKING ONE?

I was thinking about something like the one WAAG has, but it can not cover the rear liecence plate like the one N-FAB makes...you'll get ticketed in Ohio. I would like to get the Avid front lightbar/bumper guard at somepoint, and want something similar for the rear for some added protection.

I don't want to replace the rear bumper, I like the look and the factory hitch is tied into the bumper, but since it is lifted I want some protection incase someone rear ends me...don't need them running into the axle. Also, I would like it to wrap around the sides of the bumper to add protection there too.

I have the factory hitch, and also I have the "WHITE NIGHTS" back up lights that fit into the receiver hitch...so clearence needs to be made for them.

Here's the link to the WAAG rear bumper guard:
http://waag.com/showroom/197.php

Also, there was a cool looking rear bumper guard that DAYSTAR made, but not sure about it's strength (like the WAAG...all looks no strength!) Here's the link for a pic of the DAYSTAR rear bumper guard:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...per-guard.html

The N-FAB rear bumper guard:
http://www.jcwhitney.com/rear-runner.../p2025548.jcwx

I have e-mailed Brandon at AVID several time about a year ago (and even at the end of 2009), and he keeps telling me it's on his top priority list but nothing yet. there are many members on this sight that have said they are really interested in something like this.

Again, deffinatly looking for something that is strong, and will help prevent a car from drive up undernieth me if I get rear ended.

Thanks, just curious if you make these things. Could be alot of sales on TW :-)
Old 03-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #16
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

x4
Old 03-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #17
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
what type tubing is that??? it looks like stainless or zinc coated
Guessing its .120 wall steel. Beefed seems to always have super shiny steel, my sliders and bumpers were the same way when we did them.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #18
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
That thing looks smooth man!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That shit is hot