Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bigger mirrors for towing

Old 09-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Bigger mirrors for towing

It would be nice to have larger mirrors when I tow my camper, but I think the after market stuff looks, well, like after market. Has anyone ever put the Tundra mirrors on a Taco? Or know if it's feasible? THX
Old 09-22-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
you could be the first one to try
Old 12-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #4
Shook07Taco is on a distinguished road

Shook07Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I know that your thread is an older one but I just bought some tow mirrors for my 07 taco. They are actual taco tow mirrors that look just like the dodge tow mirrors. They bolt right on with no issues at all. Look at 1aauto.com and youll find them.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:59 AM   #5
keakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
keakar's Tacoma Gallery
I think those look a little too weird for my taste but its still good info, thanks

if anyone was interested: http://www.1aauto.com/universal-tow-...=866508&y=1999
Old 12-05-2014, 09:58 AM   #6
Darryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darryle
Darryle's Tacoma Gallery
Might look at this thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/towing/22244-my-towing-mirrors.html
Old 12-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #7

well I apologize darryle. I just looked up your year for the tow mirrors that I got and its only for the 2005-2011 taco's. I don't know if those would even fit your 04 taco.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #8

I didn't realize that you had a 1st gen taco. the tow mirrors that I have are for the 2nd gen mirrors. 2005-2011. sorry darryle
Old 12-05-2014, 01:50 PM   #9
Darryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darryle
Darryle's Tacoma Gallery
I am not wanting them, just posting a thread with another option
Old 12-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #10
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an older thread that got revived but I am curious of the same thing... There have been other threads and everone seems to be dancing around the question. Do Tundra mirrors actually fit the Taco? Why or why not? Could it be modified (somewhat) easily?

I'm not interested in tow, dodge or chevy, or clip ons mirrors. Just wondering if and WHY they would or would not fit. I don't want to spend the money on a set if someone knows it's going to be a waste.