Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pray for my truck

Old 04-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Pray for my truck

So it's storming like a mofo here in stl, tornado warnings, flash flood warnings, the works. Gods really pissed off this time. Hell the sky is deep red. I covered up my truck the best I could but I'm fearing some hail damage and there isn't much I can do but pray....
Old 04-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
So it's storming like a mofo here in stl, tornado warnings, flash flood warnings, the works. Gods really pissed off this time. Hell the sky is deep red. I covered up my truck the best I could but I'm fearing some hail damage and there isn't much I can do but pray....

You don't have a garage?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
weather has been weird lately....... Its been super windy here in Texas for 4 days str8.

I hope your truck stays safe!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
duct tape mattresses and pillows to your truck so the hail doesnt hurt it..
Old 04-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
The prelude to the end of the Mayan Calender.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Man I know that feeling all too well, my last 2 trucks both got hail damage. My last one was very minimal, but you could see it if you looked very closely. The previous one got it pretty bad, part of the reason for trading it. I am so glad I have mine in the garage. Still worry about getting hit at work or caught out somewhere. We tend to get a lot of these storms here and esspecially this time of year.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
I have heard of some throwing comforters on vehicles in a pinch to protect from hail.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
You don't have a garage?
Seems to be a saint louis thing. We actually have a three car garage, currently a 67" mg b and a shit ton of boxes are fillin it up now
Old 04-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #10

Quote:
Got a few blankets on before the tornado warnings. Theyre still saying multiple super cells are going to keep closing in :/
Old 04-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I have heard of some throwing comforters on vehicles in a pinch to protect from hail.
At this point I'm more afraid of flying trees
Old 04-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
weather has been weird lately....... Its been super windy here in Texas for 4 days str8.

I hope your truck stays safe!
Yup this is kinda weird, weathers coming from the south east and north west. Tornado touched down at busch stadium not to long ago
Old 04-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
friends garage maybe??
Old 04-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #14

Quote:
friends garage maybe??
I think it's up to fate now...no one in stl uses their garages for parking cars, don't ask me why and there is no way in hell I'm walking outside right now haha
Old 04-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #15
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Thankfully my taco is in the garage tonight, but on base tomorrow there's nowhere to park with overhead cover.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Thankfully my taco is in the garage tonight, but on base tomorrow there's nowhere to park with overhead cover.
Heard you're getting 60+ mph winds down at base? You're at Leonard wood correct?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If I were you I say screw all the crap I got in the garage... I throw all that crap outside and put the precious taco in the garage. You can always buy new crap for cheap, but you can't buy a taco for cheap.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #18

Tornados are winding down but still lots of heavy rain. Barometric pressure at 29.7. Possibility of up to 70+ mph winds Fawk
Old 04-19-2011, 06:27 PM   #19
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I'll pray that your truck stays safe if you pray the dealer gives me my truck back soon! took it in because the 4wd wont work, now they cant figure it out. i think they just like playing with a non stock truck
but good luck! i hope your truck doesnt get hurt!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
If I were you I say screw all the crap I got in the garage... I throw all that crap outside and put the precious taco in the garage. You can always buy new crap for cheap, but you can't buy a taco for cheap.
Haha anytime you wanna come over and help let me know. It would take days to clear out the garage. Got a canoe, bunch of files, mg, benches, tools, couple refrigerators, a media center...the list goes on