Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

PIC request: 5star 4runner wheels on 1st gen

Old 04-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
PIC request: 5star 4runner wheels on 1st gen

I know I've seen a pic on here before of this set up but I can't track it down. Any 1st gens running the 5 star runner wheels, I believe they came on the 3rd gen 4runners.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

I found one, I think they look awesome! What do you all think?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
I think they look good. I would trade my current wheels for a set of those
Old 04-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I think they look good. I would trade my current wheels for a set of those
I have some Soft 8s that will be going up for sale if I end up getting these
Old 04-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
Those look real good! Are those 16's or 17's?
Old 04-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I love em. Anyone know specs? I assume it's just 16x7 with a 4.5" backspacing but if it's wider that would be awesome
Old 04-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #7

They are 16's. I can get a set for $250, think its worth it?
Old 04-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
They are 16's. I can get a set for $250, think its worth it?
What color is your truck?
Old 04-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
What color is your truck?
Lunar mist, just like the truck pic I posted, except mine is ext cab.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
wow, they look great on 1st gens!
Old 04-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #11
morningwood is on a distinguished road
morningwood's Tacoma Gallery
my truck.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningwood View Post
my truck.

Looks good. I think I'm going to get them
Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #13
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
I have these on my truck (no pics though) with 265/75/16 duratracs. I like em, little different from everyone else but still oem looking.

They are 16x7 w/ 4.65" BS iirc. They fix on my stock height truck with minor frame rubbing and minor fender rubbing when turning and going over a bump. If I get out of work early enough tonight I'll snap a picture for you.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
theres another option! i was originally thinking 1g tundra rims for my t100, but those look dope too and may be easier to find

still torn though

http://static.cargurus.com/images/si...pic-41516.jpeg
big pic
Old 04-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #15
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Tommy
HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
4-Runner wheels

[QUOTE=HeadlampRevamp;3059921]I found one, I think they look awesome! What do you all think?
Hey that looks like my truck.....Wait it is my truck..
Old 04-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
theres another option! i was originally thinking 1g tundra rims for my t100, but those look dope too and may be easier to find

still torn though

http://static.cargurus.com/images/si...pic-41516.jpeg
big pic
Those were my next choice, I really like them. They are 17" though, so I would have to buy new tires $$
Old 04-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #18

[QUOTE=HUNT;3061852]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
I found one, I think they look awesome! What do you all think?
Hey that looks like my truck.....Wait it is my truck..
Love the look man!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
tacoma-king has a spectacular aura abouttacoma-king has a spectacular aura about

tacoma-king's Tacoma Gallery
this is why having a dad that does rim repair for a live is awesome i buy cheap crappy rims and he makes them look new
Old 04-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #20
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Tommy
HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HeadlampRevamp;3062235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNT View Post

Love the look man!
Thanks...