Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear lift setup?

Old 04-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Rear lift setup?

I am looking to get the deaver 8 leaf pack with billstein's and a 1" lift toy tek shackle Will this get me 3" of lift in the rear?
Old 04-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
You'll probly end up with 3.5-4" with that combo no doubt. what's in the front of your truck for a lift?
Old 04-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of bilsteins? i'd suggest 5125's for more flex but thats just me
Old 04-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuket View Post
what kind of bilsteins? i'd suggest 5125's for more flex but thats just me
Agreed. For that much lift you would need 5125s. You would have to measure to get an exact size though. 5100s in the rear are only good for up to 2~"
Old 04-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Screw 5125s, 5150s are only 99 bucks off allpro
99 for the pair? or each?
$295 shipped for 4 from DSM (front 5100s & rear 5125s)
Old 04-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #8

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Motorsports.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #9
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Screw 5125s, 5150s are only 99 bucks off allpro
x2 on Downsouth. Call Marco, he'll hook you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebro 5 View Post
I am looking to get the deaver 8 leaf pack with billstein's and a 1" lift toy tek shackle Will this get me 3" of lift in the rear?
If its the j59 Deaver 8 leaf pack, that'll give you 1.5" alone. Usually, extended shackles are advertised by the anoount of added lift they give. so a 1" extended shackle added to the j59s should give you a combined +2.5".

Rear shocks do not add any lift.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #10

Ok cool thanks guys I will check out the 5125 or 5150. I am doing the toy tek front 3"+ coilovers, I am trying to get a 3.5" lift in the rear so that I get a vary slight rake.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #12

ok but what about the remounting of the mounts to fit the all pro's do you have them?
Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebro 5 View Post
ok but what about the remounting of the mounts to fit the all pro's do you have them?

I have them but I'm kinda confused with your question. Are you talking shock mounts?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #14
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I think he means the leaf spring mounts as it states on allpros site you need to put on new ones. But i think and Jlee will have to straiten this out as he has them and i dont, that you dont have to do that anymore? i contacted all pro about them for my 96 cuz its a different year with a different leaf and was told that they would bolt right up.

Jlee..please speak up and correct me haha
Old 04-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #15

oh sweet i thanks i am just going to do the normal rear 3" kit. i love the price of the kit +$40 and you get the 1150.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #16
All Pro Sales
Toycrawler is on a distinguished road
Name: Kurtis
Toycrawler's Tacoma Gallery
For the Tacoma springs from All Pro you do not need to change any of the spring hangers. You have an 95-04 the only thing you have to change is the shock mounts but only if you do a u-bolt flip kit other wise its a direct bolt in spring.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #18

Ok thanks. Yeah I didn't understand the info of the springs.