Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

where to order 5100

Old 04-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
mcguire is on a distinguished road

Name: andrew
mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
where to order 5100

Iv been wanting to order the billy 5100,eibach coils and the diff spacers. I tried through my local shop but they couldnt get everything because they only deal with certain suppliers.None of which carry them.Im not a big fan of ordering offline but i really want(need) this suspension. I live in Canada and would like any input which company would be best(cheapest) to get these parts. Thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Motorsports

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/downsouth-motorsports/
Old 04-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
x2
Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504tacoadjbils.htm
Old 04-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #6

mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that was fast! I cant find the coils on there?Are they not there or am i just not seeing it?Which could very well be, im not very good with computers or searching
Old 04-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Give them a call or a pm they'll fix you up.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguire View Post
Wow that was fast! I cant find the coils on there?Are they not there or am i just not seeing it?Which could very well be, im not very good with computers or searching
they dont sell the Eibach coils. check out toyteclifts.com for those
Old 04-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...=120&Itemid=72
Old 04-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #10

mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone, i emailed toytec, just waiting to hear back.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #11
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
ur kinda new but future reference: search first, if you cant find the answer then post thread, both 5100's and eibachs have been talked about A LOT on this forum.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #12

mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
I did search but like i said,computers arent really my thing. I was more less asking where the best place to order would be price wise and for shipping to canada.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #13
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec doesn't expect to have the eibach coils until late may
Old 04-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #14

mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
ya i was disapointed to read that they are backordered in the email they sent me. but from what ive been reading on here they are worth the wait.