Notices

Free Roll bar(light bar)

View Poll Results: Free roll bar?
Take it 83 68.60%
Leave it 38 31.40%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Free Roll bar(light bar)

If you could get a roll bar/light bar for free would you add it to your mod list?
Old 09-29-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
If you could get a free roll bar/light bar for free would you add it to your mod list?
depends on what it looks like i think

big fat chrome tubes? NO
Old 09-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
depends on what it looks like i think

big fat chrome tubes? NO
single/single, primer gray.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
single/single, primer gray.
i might put that on my truck

pics?
Old 09-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #5

Quote:
i might put that on my truck

pics?
I don't have it yet. Not sure if it's still available.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
I don't have it yet. Not sure if it's still available.
paint that bitch black and do it
Old 09-29-2008, 09:32 PM   #7

Quote:
paint that bitch black and do it
That's what I'm thinking. Needs painted and probably needs new hardware, but it's free minus the drive to get it. I'll lose use of my tonneau cover, but hell, it was free too!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
That's what I'm thinking. Needs painted and probably needs new hardware, but it's free minus the drive to get it. I'll lose use of my tonneau cover, but hell, it was free too!
feel free to mail me your cover
Old 09-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #9

Quote:
feel free to mail me your cover
You're not the only cheap-ass with used/free stuff!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #10

I have to make sure it would fit. It's from an 87 Toyota 4x4.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey...if its free, its for me!!

i'd bed liner the hell outta that thing and install it and some more lights!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
+1 what tacomaman said!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey...if its free, its for me!!

i'd bed liner the hell outta that thing and install it and some more lights!!
My thoughts exactly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to give up some bed space, but the largest I have to haul is my riding mower. The bar wouldn't interfere with that.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #14
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I voted no but only because I'd rather have a cage inside the cab. I watched a TV show a while back where a woman had rolled her car, her 3 year old was in the back seat. The roof caved in and crushed the kids' skull. Poor baby died. Scared the hell out of me thinking about my little one. She's almost old enough to drive herself now but I still want a semi-full cage, something that reinforces the A and B columns in a rollover. Those behind the cab ones won't help the front of the cab at all in a rollover, might even make things worse.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:15 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
You're not the only cheap-ass with used/free stuff!
does that mean youre gonna hook me up? i'll pay shipping
Old 09-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Leave it.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
I voted no but only because I'd rather have a cage inside the cab. I watched a TV show a while back where a woman had rolled her car, her 3 year old was in the back seat. The roof caved in and crushed the kids' skull. Poor baby died. Scared the hell out of me thinking about my little one. She's almost old enough to drive herself now but I still want a semi-full cage, something that reinforces the A and B columns in a rollover. Those behind the cab ones won't help the front of the cab at all in a rollover, might even make things worse.
I know these offer no real roll-over protection. They are just beefy looking light bars. There are alot of things I'd rather have, but none of them are free. I don't think I would go out and buy a roll bar, but for free, I will most definately consider it.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #18
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
I'd cut it up and make a custom front bull bar with integral winch...(just what I am looking for)...

Old 09-30-2008, 01:22 PM   #19
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW: My first Toyota ('87 single cab) I had double/single roll bar and kept my tonneau cover. My wife and I cut holes in the cover, then she sewed in rug binder on the edge which fit snuggly up against the bars. Best of both worlds!
Old 09-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRFIVE View Post
BTW: My first Toyota ('87 single cab) I had double/single roll bar and kept my tonneau cover. My wife and I cut holes in the cover, then she sewed in rug binder on the edge which fit snuggly up against the bars. Best of both worlds!
Having had one, Do you think a roll bar for an 87 would fit in an 02?