Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Aftermarket fogs where Turn Sigs. are??

Old 05-16-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Reppin' BC
kyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
kyle39's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket fogs where Turn Sigs. are??

I was thinking about a PIAA 2100 series lamp in where the turn signals currently are and was wondering if anyone has this or a similar set up with a stock Bumper

Old 05-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of people do the fog light mod, basically you switch the parking light wires and turn signal wires and it lights up the stock turn signal bulbs as fog lights. I'm sure those PIAAs would be much bright though lol.

Fog Light Mod
Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
Reppin' BC
kyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud ofkyle39 has much to be proud of

kyle39's Tacoma Gallery
yea, I was about to do the fog light mod, but then decided on getting some kind of brighter light whether it be switch back led or piaa or some other option, any suggestions??
Old 05-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle39 View Post
yea, I was about to do the fog light mod, but then decided on getting some kind of brighter light whether it be switch back led or piaa or some other option, any suggestions??
I would go with the led bulbs that go into the stock turn signal housing, you wouldn't have to worry about retrofitting the fog lights in and those should be pretty bright too. Also the led will let you still have the turn signal function. I've been thinking about trying to put in a fog light bulb some how and wiring those up but idk how well that would work.