Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Blacked out tacoma!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
cclax2145 is on a distinguished road

cclax2145's Tacoma Gallery
My Blacked out tacoma!

Here are some pics of my 02 Pre-runner. Pic quality is poor but what can i say i took them in a parking lot at night with an Iphone. O and i cant figure out how to post them on the forum so here are the links. If you know why i cant will someone tell me how to. Thanks! Telll me what you think.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8689/cat/500

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8690/cat/500

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8692/cat/500

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8693/cat/500
Old 10-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck man!
Old 10-06-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Bad-ass looking truck! Don't see too many of the flare sides.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
looks great cclax great job
Old 10-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I've always loved step side beds. Yours is no exception, I love it too.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
Sprayin' Paint like Its my Job
Choco Taco is on a distinguished road

Choco Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't even know they made stepside tacomas
Old 10-13-2008, 12:35 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man! Loving the blacked out look.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
niice
Old 10-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #12
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeet
Old 01-08-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
Rybread1
rybread1 is on a distinguished road
rybread1's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of tail lights u got on there man ?
Old 01-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Dang, that's really sharp. Nice work.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
swsteven will become famous soon enough
swsteven's Tacoma Gallery
very nice im also blacking mine out to , i just did my taillights today , the only thing i need to do lef is eather paint my nerf bars black or trade them with someone that has black ones, so are u gonna leave your healights like that or black them out too , i was thinking about blacking my headlights and fogs but not sure yet still thinking
Attached Thumbnails
My Blacked out tacoma!-blacked-out.jpg  
Old 01-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #19

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats hot!!