Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stock Ride Height

Old 06-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Ride Height

Can anyone with a stock first gen give me measurements of the height from the center of the hub to the fender? Preferably someone with the black plastic flares as that's what I have. I bought my truck witha lift on it and i'm trying to see how much it's settled. Doesn't look much over stock to me at the moment. And yes I know the answer's probably on here somewhere but honestly, I just don't feel like looking for it.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Can anyone with a stock first gen give me measurements of the height from the center of the hub to the fender? Preferably someone with the black plastic flares as that's what I have. I bought my truck witha lift on it and i'm trying to see how much it's settled. Doesn't look much over stock to me at the moment. And yes I know the answer's probably on here somewhere but honestly, I just don't feel like looking for it.
IIRC mine was about 21.25" in front and 21.5" in back. I have the numbers written down somewhere but can't find it right now. Not sure how useful that info will be. I think mine was sagging a good bit before I lifted.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at 24" out back and 24.5" up front. Just seems like it is sitting low for some reason.