Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speedometer Stopped Working

Old 06-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
dologiles will become famous soon enoughdologiles will become famous soon enough
dologiles's Tacoma Gallery
Speedometer Stopped Working

My speedometer on my 95 Tacoma stopped working but the rest of the instrument panel is working.

Does anybody have instructions on how to check the speedo cable and where it is located?

Thanks,

Don
Old 06-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #3
dologiles will become famous soon enoughdologiles will become famous soon enough
dologiles's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't think the first one went through. I tried to delete it but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
do early 1st gens have a speedo cable? mines an 03 and is all electrical
Old 06-07-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
ohh done that before lol You cant delete threads just posts. Only the mods can delete them for ya. But for your problem...I have no idea =/