Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

something that might be helpful

Old 10-14-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
yeah i fix F/A-18s
NavyNate06 will become famous soon enoughNavyNate06 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate 2nd Class
NavyNate06's Tacoma Gallery
something that might be helpful

so through my trials and tribulations with my truck being broke and my trying to fix the freaking thing, i've come across something that might be helpful to everyone. i have the Chiltons manual, which to be honest is a peice of crap. don't buy one. a friend of mine was searching around and found a site on the ttora series of sites. here it is http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html

the site has all the manuals for tacomas, 4runners, tundras and fj cruisers. the manuals are the toyota service manuals in explorer and PDF formats. i hope this is helpful as its been a godsend for me.

it has all the wiring schematics and troubleshooting guides as well as trouble codes. it also troubleshoots individual trouble codes for you.

like i said, forget about Chiltons and Haynes. these manuals are where its at.