Notices

OME Nitrocharger Questions

Old 06-28-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
Ride that dank
colliNoverton is on a distinguished road

Name: tito
colliNoverton's Tacoma Gallery
OME Nitrocharger Questions

I am going to be placing my order from wheeler's for a new suspension setup.
I have a few questions that need answering before i make my purchase so please bear with me.

Do you need to use the OME Dakkar spring set with the nitrochargers?

How hard is it to assemble the coils for yourself? (A guide would be very much appreciated)

thats all for now
thank you for looking
Old 06-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by colliNoverton View Post
I am going to be placing my order from wheeler's for a new suspension setup.
I have a few questions that need answering before i make my purchase so please bear with me.

Do you need to use the OME Dakkar spring set with the nitrochargers?

No

How hard is it to assemble the coils for yourself? (A guide would be very much appreciated)

It isn't that hard but you need a coil compressor.

thats all for now
thank you for looking
Old 06-28-2011, 11:56 PM   #3
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
You can rent a coil compressor from Auto Zone. I pretty much didn't know what the hell I was doing and it took me 4 hours on one side then the other took 45 minutes.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I rented one from advance. There are two kinds I've heard. Get the one with two thick threaded rods, I ve read its safer. Do each side in turns so u don't overstress either one. And make sure you put the cap on with two of the three headstuds parallel to one another and exactly perpendicular to the ground.

This will help http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/2003/
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
Ride that dank

thanks!
Old 06-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #6
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
Yea coil compressor will.help.did.you get the aal for the rear? (not nes. the Dakar)
Old 06-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
Ride that dank

Quote:
Originally Posted by middiedefense View Post
Yea coil compressor will.help.did.you get the aal for the rear? (not nes. the Dakar)
i already have an aal in the rear i just need to replace all the shocks
Old 06-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #8
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Go to a shop to compress the coils. Don't get the ones you can rent at autozone, they are super unsafe....