Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All camo decals and badges

Old 06-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
All camo decals and badges

Finally finished the new badges and decals.

Had these up another thread but this is finnished product

Total cost 75.00 also i can hook anyone up that wants to do this
Old 06-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
MTNative is on a distinguished road

MTNative's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great meatman. Are the SR5 V6 decals on the bottom of the tailgait camo as well?
Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTNative View Post
Looks great meatman. Are the SR5 V6 decals on the bottom of the tailgait camo as well?
Yes and the SR5 on the door pillars as well. They also scaled down the graphics to fit the size of the sticker so the mossy oak pattern is consistent to the size
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
MTNative is on a distinguished road

MTNative's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd back
Old 06-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #7
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
That looks nice I will be looking into this.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #8
r6jon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
r6jon's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, great idea there.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
as much as I hate RealTree and the other civilian camo patterns, this turned out really well.

Now, if you had MARPAT....
Old 06-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
That looks nice I will be looking into this.
Just let me know and i can give you the info
Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
as much as I hate RealTree and the other civilian camo patterns, this turned out really well.

Now, if you had MARPAT....
I'm not sure what that is (MARPAT) but i am sure my guy could get it done. These pictures do not do it justice
Old 06-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6jon View Post
Looks good man, great idea there.
Thanks i just got tired of looking like the rest of the silver taco's around here. Funny how you dont notice a diffrent truck untill you own one then you see them all over
Old 06-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #13
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
The navy has a really cool camo. I bet it would look pretty sweet done up in the same style! I bet if captain Thomas drove one he'd get em!
Old 06-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #14
countryboy464 is on a distinguished road
countryboy464's Tacoma Gallery
How can we buy them from you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Finally finished the new badges and decals.

Had these up another thread but this is finnished product

Total cost 75.00 also i can hook anyone up that wants to do this
Old 07-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #16
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy464 View Post
How can we buy them from you?
I had a local graphics shop make them up for me. I can get you thier number and give them a call. iirc Mt.Native did the same thing without a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
These are sweet!! I might be interested in some bedside trd decals..
^
Old 07-02-2013, 05:44 AM   #17
Can they ship them to me?
Old 07-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #18
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy464 View Post
Can they ship them to me?
Yes. Mt.Native lived in alabama and they shipped them to him
Old 07-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Yes. Mt.Native lived in alabama and they shipped them to him
Sweet well I'd love to get my truck outfitted with those decals
Old 07-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #20
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
This is the place I got mine: Murphy Printing and Vinyl (828) 835-4848. Give them a call and talk to them and tell them what you are interested in. Make sure to tell them the mossy oak ones. I'm sure if you wanted a different pattern they can do it also.