Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hazard lights fuse?

Old 07-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Hazard lights fuse?

So, when i replaced some burnt fuses for my signal lights i realized that my hazards weren't working. Is there a fuse for the hazards? How would i begin to fix this problem.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Does your horn work? Hazards and horn use the same fuse on 1st gens.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
yes, there should be a fuse for the hazard lights. not sure if its located in the engine bay or under the dash.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilove_taco_ma View Post
yes, there should be a fuse for the hazard lights. not sure if its located in the engine bay or under the dash.
It's in the engine bay. Same one as the horn...
Old 07-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Does your horn work? Hazards and horn use the same fuse on 1st gens.
Haven't tried the horn yet... I checked almost all the fuses in the engine bay box and there was nothing that looked like it. Is it just a regular 10 or 15 amp fuse? Or is it one of the larger fuses?
Old 07-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Haven't tried the horn yet... I checked almost all the fuses in the engine bay box and there was nothing that looked like it. Is it just a regular 10 or 15 amp fuse? Or is it one of the larger fuses?
Just a reg 10 or 15. THere might be another fuse in the cab as well for the horn...i think.