Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Sickest cake ever!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
TRDChris's Tacoma Gallery
Sickest cake ever!!!

My sister made me this cake for my birthday... its made of rice krispies which is why it looks bumpy... best cake ever!

Old 07-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
How sweet
Old 07-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

It's choclate plastidip lol.... its covered in choclate fondat... it was bomb
Old 07-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDChris View Post
It's choclate plastidip lol.... its covered in choclate fondat... it was bomb
4x4?
Old 07-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
How sweet
thanks man
Old 07-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry couldn't help it. Every time I go to the home page all I see is Plasti Dip everywhere.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootermobile View Post
sweet! and did she install a 3-5 drop kit to achieve lowrider status?
How did you know?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Way cool! Happy Birthday!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC4ME View Post
Way cool! Happy Birthday!
Thanks Buddy! It actually already past but thanks again man.... It was hard to cut that cake, I didnt want to eat it lol
Old 07-09-2011, 04:28 AM   #12
bicklebok has a spectacular aura aboutbicklebok has a spectacular aura aboutbicklebok has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ronnie
bicklebok's Tacoma Gallery
Nice cake!
Old 07-09-2011, 05:09 AM   #13
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome!
Old 07-09-2011, 05:12 AM   #14
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
thats BA! now i want my 21st birthday cake to be a TACO like mine. just got to wait a year and half. jan 28th 2013 hear i come and i most likely wont remember you very much. lol
and happy birthday
Old 07-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
thats BA! now i want my 21st birthday cake to be a TACO like mine. just got to wait a year and half. jan 28th 2013 hear i come and i most likely wont remember you very much. lol
and happy birthday
Haha thanks man and I'll have my sis make and ship you one lol
Old 07-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicklebok View Post
Nice cake!
thanks man I thought so too! It was hard cutting it up and destroying it
Old 07-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Youtube search "cutting the baby cake".
Oh shit thats crazy lol!!! its the perfect cake for Casey Anthony haha
Old 07-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #18
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
That's sweet! Get it?
Old 07-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by booboy View Post
That's sweet! Get it?
???
Old 07-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #20
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by booboy View Post
That's sweet! Get it?
Someone beat you already.