1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anybody have a pic of their truck leveled out with stock leafs on 265/75/16.....

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by sincitytaco, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Oct 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM
    sincitytaco

sincitytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road 2wd Cement Grey
    Bilstein 6112/5160 set at notch 2/3, OEM TRD Pro Wheels, 275/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks, OEM TRD Pro Grill, Debadged, Ceramic Tinted Windows
    I have done a search, but can't find exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for pics of a double cab that has stock rear leafs with the front lifted to be level with the rear, approx. 1.5-2.0 inches with 265/75/16 tires. I have only been able to find stock trucks or trucks that have had the rear lifted with these tires. I think lifted trucks with these tires makes the tires look too small. I was thinking if you only lifted the front to be level with the rear with these tires then it may look pretty damn good. I just don't want to lift it too high to make the tires look small. I am not willing to go with 285/75/16 because of gas prices.
    Thanks for the help guys. I sure hope I find someone who is willing to do this since this forum has been kinda slow as of late.

2. Oct 18, 2008 at 2:49 PM
    CAMZTRD

CAMZTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    steve
    hampton, va
    Vehicle:
    2006 DC TRD Off-Road 4x4
    billy 5100's @ 2.5 w/ 1/4 spacers, toytec aal, LR UCA's, revotec headlights,revotec taillights, lamin-x fogs, color matched grille and rear bumper, undercover, bed-extender, black nerf bars, scan gaugeII , afe drop in, 50 series flowmaster, 6000k bi-xenon hids, more to come.......
    bump for pics

3. Oct 18, 2008 at 3:04 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    [​IMG]
    All it took to level mine was a new set of gas shocks all around I should add that the tires are the stock 265-70-16's...I don't think they look too small when proportioned to the truck body.

Products Discussed in

To Top