Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

need help wiring my 4 wire utility trailer plug on my towing package

Old 07-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
need help wiring my 4 wire utility trailer plug on my towing package

2003 toyota tacoma dc 4x4,long story short I got a new towing package and need to know what color wires from the connector that runs the lights for a utility trailer go to what color wires on the truck. Its a 4 wire connector (yellow, brown, white, and green) just need to know what color wires these need to connect to on my truck wiring to make the trailer lights work. thanks

on the connector:

green- right turn/ stop
yellow- left turn/stop
brown- tail
white- ground
Old 07-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've had 2 of those splice in convertor boxes go out on me, they kinda suck. I'd return it and go with the factory harness style one