1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AAL pic request

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by mx04taco, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Jul 28, 2011 at 5:35 PM
    mx04taco

mx04taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Marietta,GA
    Vehicle:
    04, SR5, TRD, 4wd
    Flowmaster exhaust, Pioneer DVD HU, Pioneer speakers all around, , Viper security w/ remote start, Tinted Windows, Silverstar Headlights, Toytec 3" Coil Springs, All Pro Offroad Diff Drop 3/4", Bilstein 5100s, 2" Toytec AAL's, Toytec poly rear leaf bushings, Deckplate Mod 4", 265/75r16 firestone destination a/t's
    First off, I have searched and didnt find anything specific for what I was looking for. I have been thinking that I want to get rid of my rear shackle lift and get an AAL. I have been looking at the Toytec AAL which says it provides 2" of lift. I already have billys up front set at the top with stock coils, and I was wondering if anyone else had a similar setup before I buy anything. I want to make sure that it won't sit way too high in the rear. Thank you for any pics of anything close!

2. Jul 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM
    Tacomadude89

Tacomadude89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austen
  3. Jul 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM
    mx04taco

mx04taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Marietta,GA
    Vehicle:
    04, SR5, TRD, 4wd
    Flowmaster exhaust, Pioneer DVD HU, Pioneer speakers all around, , Viper security w/ remote start, Tinted Windows, Silverstar Headlights, Toytec 3" Coil Springs, All Pro Offroad Diff Drop 3/4", Bilstein 5100s, 2" Toytec AAL's, Toytec poly rear leaf bushings, Deckplate Mod 4", 265/75r16 firestone destination a/t's
    awesome thats exactly what i was looking for. thank you

Products Discussed in

To Top