Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

different body lift?

Old 08-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
mcguire is on a distinguished road

Name: andrew
mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
different body lift?

Ok i know 95% of TW members are against body lifts,but has anyone ever used a daystar bodylift?With the polyurethane mounts rather then ABS ones. I want to get rid of my three inch PA body lift cause of the ride and i have alot of box movement while driving,and i know all the bolts are tight. This is the kit i am looking at.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Body-Mount-Li...item3a5fe48ce5
Old 08-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They are all crap but if you want it then go for it. Daystar makes good crappy lifts.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Holy Crap , All that money for 1" lift.

x2 Don't get a body lift... Get an OME lift...
Old 08-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguire View Post
Ok i know 95% of TW members are against body lifts,but has anyone ever used a daystar bodylift?With the polyurethane mounts rather then ABS ones. I want to get rid of my three inch PA body lift cause of the ride and i have alot of box movement while driving,and i know all the bolts are tight. This is the kit i am looking at.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Body-Mount-Li...item3a5fe48ce5

Explain the red please. I have ridded in trucks with body lifts and never noticed a difference.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #7

mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Explain the red please. I have ridded in trucks with body lifts and never noticed a difference.
the box movment is when i hit any bumps i can see it moving in the side view mirrors.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #8

mcguire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
if ya wanna get rid of the body lift...do it right and get rid of it and get a suspension upgrade...WAY better idea.

Better ride on and off the road...why the hell wouldn't you do that??
I have billies on order and eibachs sittin in the garage. Probably gonna order the energy suspension body mounts and take the body lift out. I like the six inchs of lift but doesnt feels safe after looking at pics of cabs comin off and the movement i have