Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2003 Tacoma Photothread/Build

Old 08-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
G3T LO5T is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: ACO
G3T LO5T's Tacoma Gallery
2003 AND 2007 Tacoma Photothread/Build

I wanted to start a build/thread with photos to add to during my experience here... so without further a doo.

Old 08-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
very nice....but somebody stole your center caps.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looks like an almost identical version of my truck. Are those Pro Comp 1069s that you are running? Any clearance issues with the brake calipers?
Old 08-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
nice, but you should do this in the 1st gen build forum
Old 08-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
very nice....but somebody stole your center caps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Nice looks like an almost identical version of my truck. Are those Pro Comp 1069s that you are running? Any clearance issues with the brake calipers?
Theyre alcoas...
No prob with the brakes, and theyre 15's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Looks great , what size tires?
Thanks,32's

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrokiwi View Post
nice, but you should do this in the 1st gen build forum
I couldnt find it, I'll prob just leave this thread for random pics then.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #7
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck and bike. Did you paint your rims? The black looks better on the truck IMO
Old 08-11-2011, 02:39 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
Nice looking truck and bike. Did you paint your rims? The black looks better on the truck IMO
Yeah I never digged the chrome...

Especially for off roading, Black is better IMO

thanks