1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Updated pictures of my truck

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by RAT PRODUCTS, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Aug 13, 2011 at 11:46 AM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    Finally found some time to post up some pics of my truck after a few minor mods. After thinking about it, I'm never going to sell her and I'm gonna start modding slowly but tastefully to me.

I got my windows tinted: 5% on the rear sides and full slider, 37% on the front. Looks good but the hacks that installed it covered up grass with the tint. Might take it back later and get it fixed.

Ceramic coated my cat-back exhaust. Looks amazing and after 1,200 miles their is no burning or discoloring. Polishes with steel wool and aluminum polish.

Installed some chrome side molding I had laying around from a GMC repair. They flow nicely but I'm a fan of chrome so haters gonna hate.

Powder coated my battery support, hood support, and nerd bar brackets gloss black. (No pics)

Also wired my subwoofer and amp tight against the rear door panel behind the driver. Looks clean. (No pics)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 13, 2011 at 10:30 PM
    NegroTundra

NegroTundra Well-Known Member

Member:
    Land of Enchantment
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma TRD 4WD 5 spd
    Haters gonna hate is right....chrome looks awful!! ;) Whatever floats your boat man. Covered up grass? Don't see anything...Nice truck!

3. Aug 14, 2011 at 6:15 AM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    The grass is just tiny specs that makes the tint look like it has a bunch of little bubbles. Not fresh mowed blades. :p

Products Discussed in

To Top