Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pre runner bumper

Old 08-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Galt/Rearden 2012
whatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the rough
whatatoy's Tacoma Gallery
pretty cool, but I'm confused about your location being San Diego and your truck seemingly being right hand drive... where'd you pick that up?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken taco View Post
i took pictures on my laptop and it somehow mirrors the image so it is all reversed
you shoulda posted that you got the truck custom ordered and messed with us...

Old 08-14-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
Galt/Rearden 2012
whatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the rough
whatatoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
you shoulda posted that you got the truck custom ordered and messed with us...
^^THIS^^
Old 08-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt even notice haha..

sweet bumper! where did you get it from? and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking
Old 08-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #8
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

sweet bumper! where did you get it from? and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking
this...

I can't seem to find any online w/out a winch incorporated. After looking over the front end and the complexity involved with trying to protect this outrageously low radiator i don't feel like making my own.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87xjmike View Post
this...

I can't seem to find any online w/out a winch incorporated. After looking over the front end and the complexity involved with trying to protect this outrageously low radiator i don't feel like making my own.

contact brandon at avid off road, he can make you what ever you want, look at my build thread for pictures of mine that he made
Old 08-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #10
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick man! that your nice fj also?!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #12
broken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
broken taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post

i went to cal metals and started talking to a girl that works there and she said here boyfriend welds for aerospace and i think also alluminus and she said he could make me a bumper. His name is Jason. his number is 619-865-8203. he lives by santee. and i payed 400 for the bumper and 200 for the powdercoat. if you call him say you got his number from Adam. and i asked him if i could put his number up and he said its fine.