LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rare CL Find

Old 08-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
The bees know...
Aquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to all

Navy: NavAir Reconn
Aquatic Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Rare CL Find

Found this on our local CL. I'm not in the market, I posted it here because it seemed rare to me. I've seen 2wd stepsides but not many 4x4's. Are there many out there?

http://cfl.craigslist.org/ctd/2556587061.html
Old 08-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
WASTE MANAGEMENT is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
WASTE MANAGEMENT's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, I havent seen many stepsides, that were 4x4 most are 2 wheel drive. I thought of changing my bed to stepside by I couldn't find one in the state of Florida anywhere.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
jbrandt will become famous soon enough
jbrandt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
My cousins tacoma is an 03 4x4 offroad stepside...i don't dig the look..
+1

I hate the step-side look, too, plus, you take out so much usable space in the bed
Old 08-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I actually love the rare stepsides. My car salesman at my Toyota dealership has a black one with a topper and it is a beautiful truck. I make an offer on it every time I go in there. Still no luck. He'll relent one day.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
my cousin has a step side just like that one and a dude down the road from my dad has one like it too but its a extended cab

im never seen a 4wd that isnt silver though
Old 08-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
jbrandt will become famous soon enough
jbrandt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
I actually love the rare stepsides. My car salesman at my Toyota dealership has a black one with a topper and it is a beautiful truck. I make an offer on it every time I go in there. Still no luck. He'll relent one day.
putting a camper on a step side is even worse, IMO. Because the bed rails where the camper sits is narrower than the body of the cab, you either get this "dead space" where the shell has to widen out to meet the cab, or the shell doesn't meet up with the cab properly (shell isn't as wide as the cab).

I dunno, it just doesn't look like it's supposed to be like that.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:24 AM   #8
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
They look to me like they are pretending to be a dually.
I've seen some Chevys pull off the look, but mostly it reminds me of the Ford "Splash" Ranger.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw a silver TRD OR stepside at a McDonalds parking lot north of Salt Lake City yesterday. Was gonna take a picture but was running late to training I had.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #10
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
There was 4x4 trd ext cab step side for 7500 in Alabama last summer. I almost bought it but it was too far and I decided I need the width of a standard bed. Sucked cuz it was only 79k miles I think...
Old 08-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #12
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i drive 02 TRD stepside, it is a rare truck. pics in my profile