Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

intermittent wiper stalk part #?

Old 08-28-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
Urban Redneck is on a distinguished road
Urban Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
intermittent wiper stalk part #?

Any one know the intermittent wiper stalk part number for a 2004 xtracab taco? Lots of good information on here, but I can't find the part number. Just googling generally gives me a couple option including combo switches and one expensive intermittent option. I'd like to do this a whole lot cheaper than that ... Will the second gen stalk work in my 2004?

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
just go to an auto dismantler or pick n pull..pull one out.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
just go to an auto dismantler or pick n pull..pull one out.
I'd love to, but I live in Manhattan. They are few and far between around these parts. I'm going to have to find something online ...
Old 08-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh damn,

I'm sure someone has the part number on here,
if not I'll dig it up on CustomTacos later tonight..I know it's a documented swap on CT.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I found a 2nd gen one, but 1st gens are hard to find.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
Think a combo turn-signal, wiper stalk from a 95 taco will fit it?

The stalk was snapped off. I can still control the wipers by moving the nub with pliers. So maybe I just need the arm and not the whole housing, etc?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
I'll eat all your food.

95 won't work, it's different.
98+ has the same stalk till 2004.

Also FYI, a 97-01 Camry intermittent wiper switch WILL work on a 98+ Tacoma.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
95 won't work, it's different.
98+ has the same stalk till 2004.

Also FYI, a 97-01 Camry intermittent wiper switch WILL work on a 98+ Tacoma.
Awesome, dude. Thanks for the help.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #9
I'll eat all your food.

Also, one of out a 98-03 4runner will work.

Edit: check this place out, I've bought stuff from them..I got a taillight for $38 shipped..OEM used.

They will have some in stock, and ship to your door.

http://www.alltoyotatrucksuvparts.com/
Old 08-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #10
BG04Taco has a spectacular aura aboutBG04Taco has a spectacular aura aboutBG04Taco has a spectacular aura about

BG04Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed column 84652-02070
Tilt column 84652-02180

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...t-numbers.html
Old 08-30-2011, 06:01 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG04Taco View Post
Fixed column 84652-02070
Tilt column 84652-02180

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...t-numbers.html