LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bilstein 5100 / Eibach Gallery

Old 09-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100 / Eibach Gallery

tWith all the recent discussion of the Bilstein 5100 / Eibach lift, I thought it would be cool to start a gallery of all the different trucks on the forum running the lift!

Here a few familiar trucks on the forum to get the ball rolling!

Konaborne's 2000 Trd-

Dorkmagus-

Jr97Tacoma - (6 inch lift total)

97Yota -

Vacountryboy-IXI -

TacomaDude89 - (Not using Eibach coils but too sexy not to add in )

JLee-

Flmxrider-

Uscg2008-

xJRich5-

Phuket-

Blackdawg-

Zac808-

Marcchrisv-

Nc10TrdSport-

Crainz277-

Chaz834-

Rpain-

Please guys lets get some pictures rolling in this, anyone with the suspension set up including those already listed are welcome to post them up!

Ttran-

OkiYota-

BlueTaco7-

LionFan-

HigherLux-

Tacomamaniac-

01Tac0ma's

99Prerunner-

Digiratus-

Dad32509-

Slodghetto-

GreenSystemsGo-

Alpha Q Up-

Before

After

PyroSkier-

Please refer here for links and different listing options!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post3725945
Old 09-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saved for absolutely nothing.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Holy Batman ^^^^ You're banned??
how would he answer that?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! this was in the stump chris4x4 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
ban for 1 hour.

then proof you has teh powaa

Shit just got real
Old 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
tacomamaniac is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
tacomamaniac's Tacoma Gallery
Just did this set-up on my Tacoma. Will post pics soon.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
After seeing all of these photos, it makes you realize how popular this set up is! Hadn't of really thought about how widely this set up is ran by folks around here, but you are right, quite a few are running this set up. It works!

Great looking trucks guys!!

Quote:
TacomaDude89 - (Not using Eibach coils but too sexy not to add in )
Haha, you're too kind.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Lot of that goin around i guess lately.

Ill throw my truck in here soon!
You were one of the others that I had forgotten!

I love your truck, sorry I missed it.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #11
Flmxrider is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Flmxrider's Tacoma Gallery
Same setup
Old 09-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
here is mine eibachs set at .85

Old 09-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #13
Okiyota is on a distinguished road

Okiyota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking trucks! Hopefully add mine in here soon. Got all the parts on the way, 5100's, Eibachs, diff drop and Allpro's 3" rear kit also have Elite front and rear bumpers in the garage.

Still debating on new UCA's, i set the money aside for a pair of the Camburg arms but not sure if I'm going to need them or not, seems like most people are not using them. I just want to make sure the alignment is correct and what not. Truck isnt going to be offroad alot maybe some camping or hanging out at the river once in a while but it is going to be burning up the highways, its my wifes daily driver/school commuter so I want it to drive right and not waste tires etc.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #15
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
i got that lift!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #16
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just want to make sure the alignment is correct and what not.
Yeah,

Just make sure you get an alignment after the lift and you should be golden.

Regarding driving manorisms, it should be a nice improvement over the stock suspension. I found that my truck drives much more refined and tight then it did before, although the different tires may be playing a large part here too. It is such a pleasure to drive, nice and tight like a lexus, literally. Man, the first gen is something else.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #18
Whyareyoureadingthis?

I'll help updating the op in the morning! Thanks for the awesome replies guys!
Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #19
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Here u go.

Edit: sorry, just noticed its first gen section. Sorry guys.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #20
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Both generations are welcome!!

Products Discussed in this Thread