1. Original 2002 Tacoma Radio
2. Remove the 3 control nobs and faceplate
3. Carefull remove black plastic molding and the remove the radio
4. Connect the 2 Blue Toyota connectors to the Alpine Adapter harness
5. Connect PAC-TR7 bypass: This device will allow you to view DVDs or videos from your iPhone while the truck is in motion.
TR7 wire --> Alpine/Radio harness
Red -->Red (accessory) wire on radio harness
Black --> ground black wire
Green --> Trigger input (Blue/white wire)
Blue --> 12v+ Yellow/black foot brake
White --> 12v- Yellow/blue parking brake
6. Connect the Alpine W910 and put everything back into to its original place. The new head unit fits perfect with the truck and looks good
This whole thing took about roughly about 2.5 hours.