Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

100th post AND a question

Old 09-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
100th post AND a question

My dome light doesn't stay on when i open the door and the key is out of the ignition, there any way to by pass this?
Old 09-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
if you want it to stay on then its a little more complicated youd have to find a reverse on off switch adn run the wires from the battery to it and then to the dome light. it would have to be a constant power so you couldnt tap into any other power source
Old 09-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn that sounds like more work than i'm willing to put in
thanks for the help!
Old 09-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #4

ya dude you could always run blue and red l.e.d's around the inside of your cab and wire in a toggle switch it would be like a disco taco ha ha
Old 09-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Swerve for nothing

HA! add some strobes and i'll be good to go
not throwing any more money into right now, saving up for a bike
Old 09-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #6

oh sweet what kind you thinkin about
Old 09-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #7
Swerve for nothing

idk yet i was leaning towards a ninja 250 since ill be a beginner but i've learned some type of cruiser would be easier to learn on and cheaper. i've put thought into buying a decent running one for cheap and fix it up/customize it