Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Deck plate

Old 09-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Deck plate

I was gonna do the deck plate but i dont know where to find them. Ive checked online and their about 10$ but i dont wanna pay another 10$ just for shipping. I was wondering if any stores would have them i.e. Academy
, wlmart... Places like that?
Old 09-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
try a boating store
Old 09-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
West Marine is where I got mine. For under $4. That was with an associate discount though I think they're $10-15 regularly.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
isnt Academy a sports store?

Here you go
Old 09-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #6
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just looked at academy and they had one so i bought it... It was like 6$, now i can do the mod
Old 09-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #7
gatrapper is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
gatrapper's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered mine online since any boat shop or place that carries them is over an hour from me.

Good Luck.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
toyotadan98 is on a distinguished road
toyotadan98's Tacoma Gallery
Cabelas is where i got mine.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
JTacoma will become famous soon enough

JTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on Ebay for $6 and $2 shipping.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #10

yup 5.99 at academy.. but all they had was white so i got it... it came out real nice, i put a little screen in it and everything!!!!!