Notices

96 tacoma front clip questions

Old 09-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
Ruts are the enemy
dirty TaTer is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
dirty TaTer's Tacoma Gallery
96 tacoma front clip questions

I wrecked my 96 taco over the weekend and screwed the driver side on my front clip. I have full coverage on it and was offered 2300 by my insurance company to fix it. I dont think that will cover a body shop fixing it. it needs to be put on a pulling machine. Needs grill, driver quarter panel, front bumper and the lower plastic part of the bumper, driver signal, and some other small things for the front clip. Please help me! My first accident and of course it's in my baby
Old 09-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
so your insurance co. just offered you a check without an estimate from a body shop. Most of the time you take your truck to a body shop, get an estimate, and you sent that to the insurance co...and they send you the money based on that.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
Ruts are the enemy
dirty TaTer is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
dirty TaTer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to take it by 3 good body shops and get some estaments. Im not looking to get money, just my truck fixed... the right way. Lately ive been working 14 hour days with no time to go to the body shop.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
2300 does seem to be a bit low for how much damage you are describing...