Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Tube Bumper / bolt on w/fill plates & shackles

Old 09-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Tube Bumper / bolt on w/fill plates & shackles

I just made this bolt on non wrap around bumper for a black 01-04 1st gen 6 lug with fiberglass bedsides and no tailgate. Today I'm building a rear bed mounted Y strap ratchet style tire carrier to compliment the bumper. I'll post pics of the carrier later today when it's done.

I'll also have him snap some pics of the items mounted when he gets them on.

1.50" x .120 welded tube
Bolt on
Non wrap around
license plate light
shackle recovery points
Dimple Die fill plates on steps
No hitch / receiver
49 lbs w/o (2) shackles
54 lbs with them attached

Old 09-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Factory looking tube bumper.

Badass work Brian

Old 09-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see it on!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
thats fuckin' mean!!! Lucky 1st gen guys!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brian can make you anything you want ^
Old 09-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
thats fuckin' mean!!! Lucky 1st gen guys!
My friend just picked up a 08 std cab and is leaving it with me while he goes on a trip.....like in a week or so, first on the list....rear tube bumper and then a fixture made from it so I can finally get some schweet 2nd gen rear bumpers available and show these guys that tube bumpers can be nice too, since there are so many forum members that are into plate bumpers.

When this happens I'll definitely be making a thread. Is that your 4x4 Justin? I don't think I've seen that before.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #8
I'll eat all your food.

Yep thats my new 4x4, picked it up about a month ago. 89' 22re 5 speed, manual hubs and gear driven case
Old 09-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like... just added more damage to my rear bumper. I might just have to buy me one of these
Old 09-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #10
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Please
Old 09-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #11
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma mud View Post

Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Pics of it mounted
Please
sub to see it painted and mounted.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
acidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura about
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scwerks View Post
sub to see it painted and mounted.
x2
Old 09-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #14
Taco Vending Machine

This is the tire carrier that goes with the bumper. What's not pictured is the 4 nut plates for under the bed to prevent pull through & grade 8 bolts (the mounting hardware) , and the ORW black Y strap, it's in the bag. The pictures are Kind of blury, sorry.

Definitely looking forward to seeing pics of these items mounted!

Attached Thumbnails
Rear Tube Bumper  / bolt on w/fill plates & shackles-carrier3-002.jpg   Rear Tube Bumper  / bolt on w/fill plates & shackles-carrier3-003.jpg   Rear Tube Bumper  / bolt on w/fill plates & shackles-carrier3-007.jpg  
Old 09-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #15
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Am I allowed to ask about price? Haha
Old 09-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man
Old 09-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #18
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Subb'd for 2nd gen stuff
Old 09-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #19

Wtf is sub
Old 09-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #20
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma mud View Post
Wtf is sub
Subscribed