Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lower control arm

Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Lower control arm

So today drivin back from huntin 3 or my 4 bolts on my lower control arm got sheared. i pulled over because it was pulling terribly to the the left and got to lookin and it was barely hangin on. had to call a wrecker and it is now in the wrecker yard for the night. but it could have been much worse. could have completely disconnected and wrecked my whole front end and possible flipped me.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
The greenmonstah
greenmonstah is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: truck guy/emt
Name: Andy
greenmonstah's Tacoma Gallery
Glade to hear you cought it in time, hope you get it fixed soon !
Old 10-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
So today drivin back from huntin 3 or my 4 bolts on my lower control arm got sheared. i pulled over because it was pulling terribly to the the left and got to lookin and it was barely hangin on. had to call a wrecker and it is now in the wrecker yard for the night. but it could have been much worse. could have completely disconnected and wrecked my whole front end and possible flipped me.
One of many to have this happen. Glad it didn't turn out worse.

Like this ------> http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ving-pics.html