Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tow truck flatbed dragged my truck in park... :/

Old 10-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Tow truck flatbed dragged my truck in park... :/

It was to late when I heard my rear tires chirping, hopefully nothing gets fucked.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
if it is, then they owe you to get it fixed
Old 10-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
It was to late when I heard my rear tires chirping, hopefully nothing gets fucked.
dumb..asses... sorry to hear that, hope everything is chillin.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Same thing happened to my friend when he T boned a cobalt with his avalanche, the dragged up the whole way in park.

you shoulda said something to the driver
Old 10-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have your parking brake on? How well-adjusted is your parking brake?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Repo huh?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #7
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Nah, I was parked in front of my buddies house with my hazards when his neighbor told us my truck was being towed.... sucks .. giving 300 bucks away.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i think you might be ok depending on how far it got before they realized that the truck was in park and this is why..

this is going to sound fucked up, but i used to work for a company years ago they gave me a work truck to drive around and it was the biggest piece of shit ever s-10 chevy.

and when they started screwing me out of my overtime i took it out on the truck for a few months before moving on lol. i used to put the truck in park while pulling up to our house lol it would just make this horrid clicking noise but it ran everyday and i never noticed anything wrong at least with the tranny that is lolz.

i'm not talking like 5 miles an hour either i'm talking like 30 mph! i really hated those fuckers.

but i'm sorry to hear that about your taco that sucks..
Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #9

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i think you might be ok depending on how far it got before they realized that the truck was in park and this is why..

this is going to sound fucked up, but i used to work for a company years ago they gave me a work truck to drive around and it was the biggest piece of shit ever s-10 chevy.

and when they started screwing me out of my overtime i took it out on the truck for a few months before moving on lol. i used to put the truck in park while pulling up to our house lol it would just make this horrid clicking noise but it ran everyday and i never noticed anything wrong at least with the tranny that is lolz.

i'm not talking like 5 miles an hour either i'm talking like 30 mph! i really hated those fuckers.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks! why was it towed? just wondering
Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #11
bhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nice
Name: Ben
bhh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

DAM!! so the wheels would lock and it would slide in to the drive way?? but it drove fine after?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #12
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
nah the wheels wouldn't lock up it would still roll until it really slowed down then the parking paw would just clunk in place lol. my sister used to laugh her ass off when i would get home lol. one time my father came out of the house to find me encouraging the kids around our house to throw bricks and rock at it lol.

the trans i'm sure had some issues due to what i would call extreme abuse but, i drove and not bad at that lol and that was a chevy S-10 so your taco hopefully will be ok.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #13
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
nah the wheels wouldn't lock up it would still roll until it really slowed down then the parking paw would just clunk in place lol. my sister used to laugh her ass off when i would get home lol. one time my father came out of the house to find me encouraging the kids around our house to throw bricks and rock at it lol.

the trans i'm sure had some issues due to what i would call extreme abuse but, i drove and not bad at that lol and that was a chevy S-10 so your taco hopefully will be ok.
haha
Old 10-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #14

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah, I was parked in front of my buddies house with my hazards when his neighbor told us my truck was being towed.... sucks .. giving 300 bucks away.
^^^^^^ Police could've give a a parking citation but guess they didnt want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
that sucks! why was it towed? just wondering
Old 10-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #15

Quote:
^^^^^^ Police could've give a a parking citation but guess they didnt want to.
oh. thats why? dang that stupid! i have done that and had no probs.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh. thats why? dang that stupid! i have done that and had no probs.

ya i know, I've done that before. first time FML
Old 10-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #17

Quote:
ya i know, I've done that before. first time FML
donder why. maybe you wear parked to long? or it said tow away zone?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
donder why. maybe you wear parked to long? or it said tow away zone?

nope nothing, My buddie and i had barely arrived from taco bell and we were eating so like 10-15 mins approximate
Old 10-14-2011, 08:22 AM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Got my baby back :-)