Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Beefed Bumpers for 1st Gen / Tube

Old 10-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Bumpers for 1st Gen / Tube

Shipping calculated by zipcode
Can be seen/ordered at streetacos.com (click my sig below)
For more info PM or email me (contact info on website)

Material
1.50" x .120 welded tube (1.75" optional)

Old 10-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
GeorgiaCowboy is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
GeorgiaCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
do you make front bumpers also?
Old 10-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCowboy View Post
do you make front bumpers also?
I'm in the process of building a front one for a 04 five lug right now. I'll have pics when it's finished which should be tomorrow.

I'm also taking this oppurtunity while I have his bumper off his truck to come up with a new baja style style 5 lug skid plate for those who remove the plastic valance but keep the stock bumper. I've had 2 guys contact me about this in the past week so I'd like to get something available. It'll bolt to the front of the frame. I'll make a thread on both items as soon as I can. Thanks for asking.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #4
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
they look great. Can't wait to see your font bumper
Old 10-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
Think I could get these to combined but on the top picture have the steps all the way across with no gap. I would love you forever if it can be done

Old 10-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
THOSE LOOK GOOD MAN, I MIGHT GET ONE OFF YOU
Old 10-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
#4. Wrap around
Hitch / Optional
Recovery Points / Yes
Bolt on
Center mounted license plate.
Light for license plate.
Hitch add $40
$477.00

Got any pics of this one mounted? badass bumpers man good job...
Old 10-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
Think I could get these to combined but on the top picture have the steps all the way across with no gap. I would love you forever if it can be done

X2
Old 11-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
THOSE LOOK GOOD MAN, I MIGHT GET ONE OFF YOU
Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Got any pics of this one mounted? badass bumpers man good job...
This one is actually a 96 4runner bumper. It's the only pic I have of a wrap around. No problem doing one for the Taco. It would be slightly different but guaranteed to be cool.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Deffinatly still interested in that rear wrap around i PM'd you about...and sub'd for pics of the front bumper, might make me wish i woulda just waited and got a combo on front and rears!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Taco Vending Machine

I was contacted by a possible customer who wants a wrap around with a hitch, but no fill plates or recovery points since he can just use the pin inside the hitch to hook the tow strap to, or get a slide in shackle mount. I remember a dude on this forum was making slide in shackle mounts about a year or so ago.

By deleting these 2 options, will drop the cost of the bumper a bit too. I'll post up pics and info if and when I get the job...which means I'd better get the quote made up and return his email immediately. I could use a good bumper, slider, or tire carrier order right now and have been working late to ensure a good turn around time on any orders that may come in. I'm ready when someone else is.

Old 11-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I was contacted by a possible customer who wants a wrap around with a hitch, but no fill plates or recovery points since he can just use the pin inside the hitch to hook the tow strap to, or get a slide in shackle mount. I remember a dude on this forum was making slide in shackle mounts about a year or so ago.

By deleting these 2 options, will drop the cost of the bumper a bit too. I'll post up pics and info if and when I get the job...which means I'd better get the quote made up and return his email immediately. I could use a good bumper, slider, or tire carrier order right now and have been working late to ensure a good turn around time on any orders that may come in. I'm ready when someone else is.

any idea on price for the spare carrier on that truck?