Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Heated mirrors

Old 10-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
gkozun is on a distinguished road
gkozun's Tacoma Gallery
Heated mirrors

Has anyone added them to a first gen? Found this thread, but they all seem to be 2nd gens.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...d-mirrors.html
Old 10-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
BAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
BAZZMAZZA's Tacoma Gallery
Mevtoo.. this would be cool!! I mean heated..
Old 10-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
SunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunDevilTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
SunDevilTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, why wouldn't this work on a 1st gen?
Old 10-31-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would, all it is is a pad, its not like itsmade specifically for a certain model
Old 11-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
acidfly is a jewel in the roughacidfly is a jewel in the roughacidfly is a jewel in the rough
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Found some for cheap on Ebay, ill let yall know how it goes
Old 04-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfly View Post
Found some for cheap on Ebay, ill let yall know how it goes
Acidfly... how'd it go?

Old 04-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
acidfly is a jewel in the roughacidfly is a jewel in the roughacidfly is a jewel in the rough
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
The bid ended up going to high, guess someelse else had the same idea. I still have plans to do it so ill post up once I do.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #11
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I was just thinking about it on the way to school this morning
Old 04-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #12
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
i've never had need for heated mirrors...or at least i've never known that heated mirrors would help in any given situation.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #13
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
i've never had need for heated mirrors...or at least i've never known that heated mirrors would help in any given situation.
Normally the snow here is dry enough that I can just blow it off my truck.

But sometimes, in fall or spring, it gets wet and freezes... and creates a sheet of ice on your mirrors.

Scrapping mirrors scratches the shit out of them (don't ask me how I know). Having a heating element would literally melt the ice away.

My subaru had heated mirrors and they were beautiful.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #14
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
ahhhhh...and that's why. i don't think it dropped below 30 this whole winter here... i've scraped tiny layers of ice off the windshield before but that's about it.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #15
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Sub ...like to see it done....