Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRD Locker swap price.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Locker swap price.

Hey all. So i have located an E locker thats kinda close...okay not really like 8 hours away. But its the best i have found thus far.

He has the full axle, wms-wms(not sure what that is)+pigtails, Black control box for in the cab, and the factory switch. 111,xxx miles on it

He wants 500 for it. Good deal?? Yay or nay?

Also just to make sure, it is 4.10, just like my truck. Should be a strait swap correct?

Anything i should go over on it if i get it??

Thanks guys. Need to pull the trigger on this soon!

Oh and also could have an ARB air locker on tap that the guy would ship with the compressor kit for around 1000 i think..
Old 10-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you man.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I would go with ARB from ECGS but that's me.

posted via
Old 10-29-2011, 01:58 AM   #5
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Hey all. So i have located an E locker thats kinda close...okay not really like 8 hours away. But its the best i have found thus far.

He has the full axle, wms-wms(not sure what that is)+pigtails, Black control box for in the cab, and the factory switch. 111,xxx miles on it

He wants 500 for it. Good deal?? Yay or nay?

Also just to make sure, it is 4.10, just like my truck. Should be a strait swap correct?

Anything i should go over on it if i get it??

Thanks guys. Need to pull the trigger on this soon!

Oh and also could have an ARB air locker on tap that the guy would ship with the compressor kit for around 1000 i think..
If you are going to swap the full axle in, and have the actuator and wiring..ect...I dont see why not...