LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wher can i get this Tire carrier

Old 10-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Wher can i get this Tire carrier

where can i get this tire carrier and around how much for one?
Old 10-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen that one before. Il look up the link. I have it somewhere
Old 10-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
tiregate.com
i believe its 900 for the second gens, not sure about the first
Old 10-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
tiregate.com
i believe its 900 for the second gens, not sure about the first
^ what he said
Old 10-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
You mean like mine?

http://www.tiregate.com/
Old 10-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #7
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=Matic;3944647]You mean like mine?

http://www.tiregate.com/[/QUOTE]
yeah how much did you pick it up for?
Old 10-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cam
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
Put that $900 towards a welder and build your own, plus build your own sliders, bumpers, cages, roof racks etc.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
jeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura about

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblum View Post
Put that $900 towards a welder and build your own, plus build your own sliders, bumpers, cages, roof racks etc.
Or support a local Fab guy and get it for about half the price.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #10
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
X2
Old 10-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
ya i was going to get one but they are pricey the cheapest ive seen them was for 400 buck that a guy was selling. but still to expensive. i got my tire bed mount for 70 dollars cant beat that, unless your daddy got it for you or you made your own
Old 10-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #12

Quote:
sounds like a good idea, I might think about doing that
Old 11-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #13
ckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of lightckblum is a glorious beacon of light
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Or this! I'm just a DYI kinda person, I enjoy fabricating as a hobby so for me I'd rather have an excuse to buy more tools and have them in the long run than pay someone else. Unless I'm strapped for time or other resources then I'd consider paying someone else.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblum View Post
Or this! I'm just a DYI kinda person, I enjoy fabricating as a hobby so for me I'd rather have an excuse to buy more tools and have them in the long run than pay someone else. Unless I'm strapped for time or other resources then I'd consider paying someone else.

some people dont have the time to fabricate, like me lol
Old 11-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #15
ckblum's Tacoma Gallery
Yea man understandable. I do it pretty much all day at work (aircraft structures tech) and have most of the tools available there, and my welder, bender, torch at home.