should I or shouldnt I

Old 10-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
2 in the head and you know their dead!!
armyguy will become famous soon enougharmyguy will become famous soon enough
Army: Infantry 4-4ID
armyguy's Tacoma Gallery
should I or shouldnt I

So i just got this....

I hate chrome, its the lunar mist metallic, im depationg on color matching all the chrome or blacking it out... what do you all think?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Black it out, looks so much nicer.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I say black too since your door handles, mirrors, and flares are already black.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
Black it.

---------------- Now playing: God Module - Divine Separation via FoxyTunes
Old 10-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
armyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Black it out, looks so much nicer.
Thats kinda the way im leaning, now should I buy the black grill piece from ebay etc or just paint it... I found a set of headlights i want, I think im just gonna smoke out my tail lights myself.

these are the headlights I want
http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-04-TACOMA...item4aaef31b51

and these are the tail lights i was thinking about if i didnt smoke mine out
http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-04-TACOMA...item1e67fe0ea1
Old 10-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
Atomic Punk
Apple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Apple X C0re's Tacoma Gallery
There is a strong "blacked out" cult on these forums, so our opinions my be biased . My grille surround is color matched and I like it that way. I hate chrome as well, end up always having to polish it. Color matched looks good too. In the end its all up to you man. Nice truck though.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
kidrobot7 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Adam
kidrobot7's Tacoma Gallery
black that som'bitch right out
Old 10-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Color match.
There are a lot of black out guys here on the site. That's 100x better than chrome, but I prefer color match.
Although after 10 years of owning my silver color matched truck I wanted something different so I added magnetic gray metallic 2-tone.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #11
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda like my chrome front end.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #12
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
once you go black you never go back or color match either way. just check out the color threads and see what you like the best.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
Color match the grill, black the bumper.
this
Old 10-30-2011, 02:12 PM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
black everything
Old 10-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #15
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
the lunar mists look great colormatched...so do that (grill+bumpers)
Old 10-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Color match. I'm not really big on the whole black out stuff, although many on tw are. You'll be very happy with your recent purchase. I bought mine October of last year. My only complaint is how small it is. I guess you could say I didn't totally think things through and kinda just went for it. Regular cabs do look awesome though. Congrats
Old 10-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #17
armyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
Color match the grill, black the bumper.
I think im gonna colormatch the grill, do the bumpers and wheels black and debadge the truck!!! looks like I got another thing to add onto the list to do next weekend...
Old 10-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #18
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Color match.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #20
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
If you plan to wheel it , I'd leave it alone . If not color match I guess .