Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

my new lights

Old 10-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
my new lights

my new corner lights, the new headlights should be in tomorrow. I bought them seprate because it made me save like 15 dollars
The new
THE OLD
Old 10-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
IDK MAN BUT IM SELLING MY STOCK HEADLIGHTS AND CORNERS IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED
Old 10-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
No, the 98-00 corners are different
what about 95-97?
Old 10-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I also got the corners with the white reflectors and I like it.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
FISH08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Christian
FISH08's Tacoma Gallery
nice! what kind are they and where did you get them. make sure to post some pics of the new headlights.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #7

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
nice rig for a "5 year old"

u do the phone book mod?
I KNOW RIGHT, NAH I DIDN'T I MIGHT LOOK INTO IT THOUGH
Old 10-30-2011, 05:32 PM   #8
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
what about 95-97?
Not too sure.... all I know is the newer ones aren't the same, sorry
looks good op
Old 10-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #9

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH08 View Post
nice! what kind are they and where did you get them. make sure to post some pics of the new headlights.
yeah i got them on ebay. hopefully they will come in tomorrow and ill get pics
Old 10-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #10
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
OP i cant tell in the pic. do the lights have 2 screw holes in the side?
Old 10-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #11

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
OP i cant tell in the pic. do the lights have 2 screw holes in the side?
nah they dont
Old 10-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #12
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I got my set and installed them last thursday..your gonna have to do alot of adjusting mainly with the vertical part theyre aimed super high! They got some awesome light output especially with HIDs like I got
Old 10-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #13

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I got my set and installed them last thursday..your gonna have to do alot of adjusting mainly with the vertical part theyre aimed super high! They got some awesome light output especially with HIDs like I got
how long did it take to get them intalled and aimed right?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:21 PM   #16
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
nope they aren't 95-96 have their own kind. Just like different grills.
i figured