Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Powder Coating

Old 11-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
Critta93 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Critta93's Tacoma Gallery
Powder Coating

Im getting my stock taco wheels powder coated and was wondering if flat black (which my buddy has on his stock tacoma) or glossy black would look better?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if you like flat black, get a satin black done..or a satin graphite color would be even sicker

Gloss black looks good too..I wouldn't recommend flat black. You might as well just rattle can thm
Old 11-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for satin charcoal gray.

Flat black looks too dull - not worth spending the $$ for powder coating.

And IMO glossy looks stupid when your tires aren't 100% clean and dark black