Notices

Squeaky Suspension in front

Old 11-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Pnicholas1019 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircrew (AWF)
Name: Parker
Pnicholas1019's Tacoma Gallery
Squeaky Suspension in front

I have a bad squeak coming from the front suspension. I wen wheelin a bit and it sounds like its wworse. Dirty?? What should i do to quiet this annoting noise. Turning or even really drivin i cant stand it help me out guys!! -_-
Old 11-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
JTacoma will become famous soon enough

JTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. Mine does the same thing after wheeling and I can't locate where it is coming from. Mine went away after a while, the the next time I drove in the mountains the noise came back for a while and went away again.

A few times a have had things stuck in the brakes and it was making a bad squeeking noise. After backing up it went away.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
I having the same problem right now with my Camburgs. I just lubed the UCA ball joint and hoping it'll be good to go tomorrow.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:11 AM   #5
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Check ball joints. If any look dodgy at all, then replace. If a ball joint fails while you're driving a lifted truck, chances are it'll go ass over tea kettle.

Also...OP you have a pickup not a Tacoma. Just a clarification. Still an awesome truck though, it's just a little different than the 1st gens.