Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

exhaust option

Old 11-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
racerxtaco will become famous soon enoughracerxtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Joey
racerxtaco's Tacoma Gallery
exhaust option

looking to replace my exhaust since the muffler is shot and has been maxed out with the jb weld. has anyone used the gibson exhaust and what did you think of it? fit/quality? i know theres lots of high quality options out there from trusted manufacturers but i would prefer to spend my money on things that will make my truck more capable on and off road. thanks all!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
If you're using that pic to get people to post in this thread, it's working.

I'd put it in her exhaust. Can't help with your truck tho.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
edgar1hurtado is on a distinguished road

Name: Edgar
edgar1hurtado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post

i second that ^^
Old 11-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post

I'm an intake man myself, but to each their own.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #6
racerxtaco will become famous soon enoughracerxtaco will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=arrrghhh;3965400]If you're using that pic to get people to post in this thread, it's working.

Ah, i'd never do that.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery

Wuts the question
Old 11-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #8
TRDRTGGRT is on a distinguished road
TRDRTGGRT's Tacoma Gallery
I've had the gibson catback on my 01 for almost 2 years now. Price was good, install was easy. Sounds much better than an old stock exhaust.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #9
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
lol OP has never had a GF
Old 11-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #10

TRD- thanks for the reply, hows the exhaust holding up?
mx scott- i've been married for three years, but thanks for being a douche.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxtaco View Post
TRD- thanks for the reply, hows the exhaust holding up?
mx scott- i've been married for three years, but thanks for being a douche.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
TRDRTGGRT is on a distinguished road
TRDRTGGRT's Tacoma Gallery
Its holding up good, no complaints so far. If you want a quality exhaust for a fair price it is your best bet. Cant remember where I ordered it from but it was much cheaper than the flowmaster and other bigger names.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
Taco or Die
Phearson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
Phearson's Tacoma Gallery
I just spent $160 on a flowmaster 40 series.. Best thing i bought for my truck. Sounds sooo badass and boosted 1 to second gear. Less lag and its not in my head you can def see it
Old 11-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #15
XwesleysnipesX is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
XwesleysnipesX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry what was the question again. I can't think for some reason.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #16
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Who changed the picture?!?!? Aghhhh